It’s still January and not too late for New Year’s Resolutions. I’ve just been writing my goals for the next six months.
In this first half of 2019 I want to:
- complete a romantic novel manuscript and send it to a publisher
- maintain a 6 month blogging streak
- maintain a 6 month crafting streak
- gain tone, flexibility and strength
- complete all 3 levels of a Rosetta Stone language course
- grow in my work life, whether through finding a new job or volunteer experience
- learn to be less reactive when people try to pull me into their dramas
That might look like an ambitious list but you can get a lot done in 6 months when you focus.
I had a good year in 2018. I tried new things and took quite a few courses. My aim now is to build on that learning.
I recognise that we move forward by taking small steps each day. At the time it might seem as if we’re going nowhere, but then we look back and see that we’ve travelled a distance.